Do you want to work for a company who have recently won the “best places to work” award?
We are looking for a hospitality supervisor to join our team at one of our prestigious independent schools in Bath.
You will ideally have previous experience of working within a fast-paced catering environment as a hospitality assistant or supervisor.
You will enjoy what you do, working with a great team, for a company fanatical about food serving wonderful customers.
- To oversee the hospitality operation
- Ensuring company food standards are adhered to and wastage controlled.
- Ensuring all Food Hygiene and Health & Safety policies and allergen control procedures are followed.
You will have the following skills:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Hospitality experience required
- An all-round team player
- Organised with attention to detail
- £13.00 per hour
- Full time working 40 hours per week.
- Working 5 days out of 7.
- Regular weekends off.
- Maximum working late till 2100.
- Wider wallet scheme (discounts at major retailers, restaurants, gyms etc)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Unrivalled individual training and development
- Team & company social events
- Employee assistance programme
- Workplace pension
- Excellent career progression within a leading independent contract caterer
Sound like the ideal role for you? Apply today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have the Right to Work in the UK to be considered for this role.
An enhanced DBS, Identity & reference checks (covering the last five years) will form part of the selection process. As an organisation using the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) Disclosure service to assess applicants’ suitability for positions of trust, Thomas Franks Ltd complies fully with the DBS Code of Practice and undertakes to treat all applicants for positions fairly. We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and undertake not to discriminate unfairly against any subject of a Disclosure on the basis of conviction or other information revealed. However for any post in a school please be aware that any application is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such any criminal conviction, caution or bind-over must be declared.
Diversity and Inclusion at Thomas Franks
We actively encourage applications from candidates from diverse backgrounds and continue to develop a culture of growth and inclusion and would like to invite applications from groups who are currently under-represented, because we believe greater diversity leads to exceptional results and provides a better working life.