Are you passionate about food? Do you want to progress and develop your career with a company who have recently won the “best places to work” award?
We are looking for a talented Head Chef to join our team at one of our prestigious B&I Head Offices in Brighton.
You will have previous experience of working within a fast-paced kitchen at Head Chef level.
You will be excited to work with fresh seasonal ingredients & regularly changing bespoke menus which YOU create! You will be creative and have the opportunity to showcase your skillset every day.
- To work well and manage a team providing breakfast, lunch, grab & go, retail, hospitality
- To produce food for service using fresh ingredients, cooking from scratch and following the companies brand standards
- Creating bespoke seasonal menus from regional and local suppliers
- Completing food costings as required
- Ensuring company food standards are adhered to and wastage controlled.
- Ensuring all Food Hygiene and Health & Safety policies and allergen control procedures are followed.
You will have the following skills:
- A genuine interest in food & excellent customer service skills
- An all-round team player and leader
- Innovation and passion for great food
- Excellent knowledge of current food trends and looking to push boundaries!
- £16 per hour
- Working 5 days out of 7
- Working 40 hours per week
- Shift timings between 0700 – 1930
- 28 days annual leave inclusive on bank holidays
- Wider wallet scheme (discounts at major retailers, restaurants, gyms etc)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Unrivalled individual training and development
- Team & company social events
- Employee assistance programme
- Workplace pension
- Excellent career progression within a leading independent contract caterer
Sound like the ideal role for you? Apply today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have the Right to Work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Diversity and Inclusion at Thomas Franks
We actively encourage applications from candidates from diverse backgrounds and continue to develop a culture of growth and inclusion and would like to invite applications from groups who are currently under-represented, because we believe greater diversity leads to exceptional results and provides a better working life.