Do you want to work for a company who have recently won the “best places to work” award?
We have a fantastic opportunity for you as General catering assistant to join one of our fantastic independent schools. An independent co-educational day school in Godalming, Surrey. Catering for 300 students and teachers. We offer a core feeding of morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack and after school clubs. There is a good amount of hospitality offering at this location. This is a term-time plus contract, working 40 weeks and operating Monday to Friday. Additional benefit of this location is free parking on site.
You will ideally have previous experience of working within a fast-paced catering environment.
You will enjoy what you do, working with a great team, for a company fanatical about food serving wonderful customers.
Must be a good all rounder. Punctual, friendly and approachable.
- To support the team with serving customers, replenishing stocks, cleaning.
- Ensuring company food standards are adhered to and wastage controlled.
- Ensuring all Food Hygiene and Health & Safety policies and allergen control procedures are followed.
You will have the following skills:
- Excellent customer service skills
- An all-round team player
- Organised with attention to detail
- £10.42 per hour
- Full time role available 37.5 hours per week
- Working Monday to Friday.
- Working term time only.
- Wider wallet scheme (discounts at major retailers, restaurants, gyms etc)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Parking
- Unrivalled individual training and development
- Team & company social events
- Employee assistance programme
- Workplace pension
- Excellent career progression within a leading independent contract caterer
Sound like the ideal role for you? Apply today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have the Right to Work in the UK to be considered for this role.
An enhanced DBS, Identity & reference checks (covering the last five years) will form part of the selection process. As an organisation using the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) Disclosure service to assess applicants’ suitability for positions of trust, Thomas Franks Ltd complies fully with the DBS Code of Practice and undertakes to treat all applicants for positions fairly. We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and undertake not to discriminate unfairly against any subject of a Disclosure on the basis of conviction or other information revealed. However for any post in a school please be aware that any application is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such any criminal conviction, caution or bind-over must be declared.
Diversity and Inclusion at Thomas Franks
We actively encourage applications from candidates from diverse backgrounds and continue to develop a culture of growth and inclusion and would like to invite applications from groups who are currently under-represented, because we believe greater diversity leads to exceptional results and provides a better working life.