Do you want to work for a company who have recently won the “best places to work” award?
We have a fantastic opportunity for you as a CPU Head Chef to join our fantastic new Central Production Kitchen in Balham, London.
You will ideally have previous experience of working within a fast-paced catering environment ideally with B&I experience. You will enjoy what you do, working with a great team, for a company fanatical about food serving wonderful customers.
Must be a good all-rounder. Punctual, friendly and approachable.
- Experience in CPU and ideally Business and industry site
- This role will be producing food for a number of sites in the city.
- Up to a 1000 meals a day
- Grab and go and deli style sandwiches
- Salad bar, hot food and Ambient products.
- Good knowledge of health and safety compliance
- Process driven and very organized
- Opportunity to build a brand new brigade
- Working in a new and well equipped CPU
- Strong leader
- Working pattern Sunday to Thursday.
- Day time shifts
You will have the following skills:
- Excellent customer service skills
- An all-round team player
- Organised with attention to detail
- £45,000.00 per annum
- Full time role
- Working Sunday to Thursday.
- Wider wallet scheme (discounts at major retailers, restaurants, gyms etc)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Parking
- Unrivalled individual training and development
- Team & company social events
- Employee assistance programme
- Workplace pension
- Excellent career progression within a leading independent contract caterer
Sound like the ideal role for you? Apply today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have the Right to Work in the UK to be considered for this role.
An enhanced DBS, Identity & reference checks (covering the last five years) will form part of the selection process. As an organisation using the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) Disclosure service to assess applicants’ suitability for positions of trust, Thomas Franks Ltd complies fully with the DBS Code of Practice and undertakes to treat all applicants for positions fairly. We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and undertake not to discriminate unfairly against any subject of a Disclosure on the basis of conviction or other information revealed. However for any post in a school please be aware that any application is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such any criminal conviction, caution or bind-over must be declared.
Diversity and Inclusion at Thomas Franks
We actively encourage applications from candidates from diverse backgrounds and continue to develop a culture of growth and inclusion and would like to invite applications from groups who are currently under-represented, because we believe greater diversity leads to exceptional results and provides a better working life.