Do you want to work for a company who have recently won the “best places to work” award? Do you want an excellent Hybrid work| life balance?
We are looking for an accounts payable assistant to join our friendly team in Hook Norton, Oxfordshire.
- Preparing & processing payments
- Liaising with suppliers
- Scanning all invoices/credits received via post
- Checking Bookwork received via Post and electronically on a weekly basis.
- Obtaining and reconciling supplier statements, investigating and resolving queries
- Supporting catering locations with any queries
- Responding to emails and queries in a timely manner
You Will Have The Following Skills:
- Experience of working with Microsoft Dynamic Systems (prefered_
- Proficient in Excel
- 1 year’s experience within AP or a finance team
- Attention to detail
- Enjoy working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A strong and confident communicator
- Be able to start your new role within 1 month
- Up to £27,000 per annum
- Working Monday to Friday – 38.5 hours per week
- Hybrid working after a couple of months
- 23 days holiday entitlement (Jan to Dec) and increasing to 25 after 4 years
- Free fresh fruit & refreshments daily
- Wider wallet scheme (discounts at major retailers, restaurants, gyms etc)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Unrivalled individual training and development
- Team & company social events
- Employee assistance programme
- Workplace pension
- Enhanced maternity| paternity
- Excellent career progression within a leading independent contract caterer
Sound like the ideal role for you? Apply today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have the Right to Work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Diversity and Inclusion at Thomas Franks
We actively encourage applications from candidates from diverse backgrounds and continue to develop a culture of growth and inclusion and would like to invite applications from groups who are currently under-represented, because we believe greater diversity leads to exceptional results and provides a better working life.